- Vacancy: 01
- Deadline: September 10, 2022
The Umbrella Management Ltd. is looking for Unit Head, Sales.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team while maintaining team portfolio quality, operational standard and value addition in business and team development.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales representatives
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Deal with the property owners, buyers and other stakeholders by providing creative and practical solutions.
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address the issues to improve it.
- Source property as per the clients’ requirement and update to the database.
- Client hunting using various channels such as banks, garments, embassy and other real estate developers.
- Collect customer feedback and market research data within the region.
- Maintain updated information about the products and competitors.
- Assist our digital sales, online strategy, drive sales, and look our online platforms and promote as a leading online brand.
- Achieve monthly target while maintaining team portfolio quality, operational standard and value addition in business and team development.
- Identify potential sector, market, clients and add value to portfolio diversification.
- Maintain visit frequency with all the existing and overdue clients, as per collection protocol of the company.
- Ensure all operational procedures of the company related to documentation, disbursement, collection, and other services to the client.
- Develop and manage creative digital marketing strategies to build a lasting digital connection with clients & merchants.
- Coordinate closely with relevant teams (i.e. sales, product, graphics, content writing, and technical) to plan and execute effective campaigns.
Employment Status: Full-time
Educational Requirements: Masters/MBA in Marketing.
Experience Requirements: Minimum 4-5 years
Skills and attitudes:
- Coaching – helping team members reach their full sales potential is the main objective, and the ability to support and motivate sales agents is essential to success at this job
- Salesmanship – sales skills are fundamental, as these managers must to train their sales team to build rapport, ensure client trust, and make the sale on a regular basis
- Team management – it is the responsibility of the unit head to oversee the sales agent team and handle any issues that arise, as well as to make sure sales goals are met
- Communication skills – the ability to listen to and speak with clients, sales agents, and other managers is essential for effective real estate sales unit head
- Business acumen – an understanding of how a business achieves objectives and goals to drive sales. Think strategically, understand the real estate industry, and have a manager mindset
- Performance management – Must plan and implement sales objects and evaluate sales performance to ensure goal accomplishment
- Strong computer skills
- Google Sheets
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Email Communication
Job Location: Banani, Dhaka
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Yearly Salary Review
- Two festival bonus (According to the company policy)
- Training and learning materials to improve skills.
- Fun, Relaxed Working Environment
- Other facilities as per company policy
Employment Type: Full-time
Working Days: 6 Days/Week
Working Hours: 10:00am – 06:00pm
This job is Expired